As a consultant and as an employee, I’ve worked with organisations around the world on both a short and long-term basis, and with a wide variety of different briefs. I have, for example:
- Run one-day “requirements” workshops for consumer products companies.
- Spent a few weeks defining new business models for technology start-ups.
- Over 2-3 years, helped a 100-year-old global company take its first steps into the digital world.
- Created and delivered a product strategy for a start-up in the energy world.
- Researched, helped create and written an innovation strategy for the board of a national monopoly.
- Trained software engineers in India to understand customer needs, and to create more usable software.
- Found, chased and landed new business opportunities for several medium-sized technology companies.
- Managed dozens of successful product development projects.
- Personally filed patents for inventions in computer networking, healthcare, energy, user-interaction.